We’ll be back with more episodes in summer of 2022. If you want to pick one of the books we read for next season, join our Patreon! It’s a pay-what-you-can model starting at $1/month.
content warning for discussions of child death
- Recommend if you like…
- Peter Pan, any iteration
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas*
- Folk of the Air series by Holly Black*
- Brooklyn Brujas series by Zoraida Córdova*
- also, if you appreciate YA that is light on the romance aspect, then this book is for you
* we’ve done episodes for all of these books! but you don’t have to take our word for it – go ahead and scroll thru our episodes page 🙂
- article on “the shadow” and therapy by the UK-based Society of Analytical Psychology
- information about trauma and memory loss (“dissociative amnesia”)
- Resources for Abolishing Policing (by Critical Resistance)
- Even more resources for fighting for abolition (also by Critical Resistance because they’re just amazing)
Access complete show notes on our website, thelibrarycoven.com.
We really appreciate ratings and reviews on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or any other platforms. Help us share the magic by spreading the word about the podcast!
You can support our labor by leaving us a one-time tip on Ko-fi or purchasing books from our Bookshop! Better yet, become a monthly patron via Patreon and you can unlock a bunch of exclusive perks like access to our community of reader-listeners on Discord.
We support #LandBack. The Library Coven is recorded and produced on stolen indigenous land: Arapahoe, Cheyenne, and Ute (Kelly) and Chickasha, Kaskaskia, Kickapoo, Mascoutin, Miami, Mesquaki, Odawa, Ojibwe, Peankashaw, Peoria, Potawatomi, Sauk, and Wea (Jessie)